Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Would it help if I went to the dentist?

Because writing this damned essay is like pulling teeth! Saying that, I've got just over another 300 words to write, but in that I've got to get suitable conclusions to end the separate sections, a decent tie in section to bring it all together, and an all round conclusion just to finish it all off. Hmmm, seems a bit of an uphill struggle. Oh, bum! Oh, and I forgot to mention, I haven't quite finished writing the central body of the Don Juan section. I think I am about done with Medea.

Oh well. Hopefully I'll be done with this by the weekend. Not that anything special is happening at the weekend. I should be so lucky. But, if I can be done with it by then, I can do some revision for block one and read up on the Rousseau philosophy and the David/Friedrich art history, and maybe aim to get TMA09 done and dusted before the 60s block. It would make me feel so much better.

But for now, I need to stop a Principessa from bouncing the bed through the ceiling....

No comments: