Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What a secret blunder!

*Eeks* I received the secret 'exam' paper today. Well, the envelope contains the very last assignments for the A103 course. But...problem. The ever so secret pages have been sealed into the return envelope, instead of the top secret instructive envelope that should contain the exam paper and the return envelope. If any of that makes sense! So, I'm just keeping an eye out at the A103 forum to see what is to be done. Ho hum!

As for the current essay TMA07 plan... I've not started yet. I've taken a day or so out to finally get around to reading Wide Sargasso Sea. Holy heck! it's depressing. Just got a few more pages to read before I'm done. And I shall breath a sigh of relief. I thought I had better read it, just to make sure that it would not be a text I could use for the essay. I can tell you, it's a big, fat no! It's an interesting take on the Bertha character from Jane Eyre, Rochester's first wife. But it drains the life out of you faster than the death drain in Guitar Hero 3. So, it is definitely Don Juan and Medea for my two texts. Time to finish the Medea block work, methinks, and gather my thoughts about the Don!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does appear we are all in the same boat Ally. Judging by the comments people have posted. Maybe they will issue a new question set? I am a bit confused are we meant to get this assignment so early? If we are does it stay in a sealed envelope until it is time for the exam?

Ally said...

Yup, I know we are in the same boat. It seems all papers were sent out that way. Silly fools! I've not yet opened the sealed envelope, so we'll see if they set a new exam. I know from reading comments from the Octoberries that they had their assignment quite early, but I think they were still in the throes of TMA08. I think we are mant to get it early, ready for use from about 25th August or something. And yes, I think it is meant to stay in the envelope until we decide it's time to sit down for the two hour slog.

Ally said...

*Meant, not mant! I think we are allowed to do TMA09 before we finish TMA08 too. But don't quote me on that!