Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hovering on the submit button...

(Image 'Myo - Illumination, Enlightenment' from www.theartofcalligraphy.com)

So, I am done. I am (though not exactly) happy with the essay. I just can't find the courage to hit 'Send'. I don't want my confidence dashed again before taking on the last two assignments. Hmph.

Speaking of the last two... I've got to get motivated to start some revision for TMA09. I really want that done by next weekend, just so I can concentrate fully on TMA08. I am hoping to have the course done and dusted by the submission date for TMA08. That way I can get started with some of the reading for A215. I don't know if I'm looking forward to, or actually quite daunted by, the prospect of starting the writing course. But I'm signed up to it now, so I will strive to do my best.

I might take a day out to have a go at Japanese calligraphy. My cousin got a set of brushes and an inkpad, so I've bought a book in order to have a go at it. I didn't want a pressie to go to waste! And besides, it might get me started on learning Japanese again. It's been such a long time since I've done any study for Japanese, but I'd like to get back to it at some point. Which reminds me, I'll have to get around to reading the Haruki Murakami books I bought a while back.

Dum de dum...

2 comments:

Skippy said...

oooh it's quite calming doing calligraphy. Might ease the stress about essays!

Ally said...

I've just bought a some books from Amazon about sumi-e/Japanese ink painting techniques too. I think I might go on a creative journey!