Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just a little out of sorts...

Brain? (Or as my fingers demanded me to type - barin.) What is that? I have lost the ability to access mine. I think it may just need a wooden leg, or at least some matchsticks to prop it up, such a flaccid, useless thing it seems to be lately! Yes, I am still fighting the combat foxes in my head, the ones stuffing up my brain's bunghole, stopping the free flowing of the River of Idea and Creativity. Poop. But at least I had a relaxing evening last night - well, as relaxing as it can be watching MotoGP qualies. *Yawn.* But a can of beer and an hour out to watch Bonekickers (not sure about Bonekickers yet, the jury is out at the minute. Will watch again next week, must make an informed decision!) made all the difference. I will get back to the essay tomorrow.

So, my slackness forced me to slack off blogging yesterday, so no mention of the Dr. Horrible episode. Yes, act three went up yesterday. It's still available to watch, but will be gone by tomorrow. Pity. I really enjoyed it. Made me long for more Buffy, I tell ya! I still feel robbed that Angel only had five seasons. Stupid TV networks!

Anyway. I'm going to post this. And thanks Skips for pointing me to it. Cat lovers of the world, unite! Cats are far too evil to be cute, but they manage it somehow...

No comments: