Thursday, November 15, 2007

Who needs a title anyway?

'Tis the best I can do this morning!

This evil cold had me up at stupid o'clock this morning. You know when you get that horrible tickle in the back of your throat that forces you to cough? Well, that's the stage this cold is at. And it's not exactly a tickle neither. It's more an irritant on the the left side of my tonsils that jumps and waves "Gotcha!" on near enough every breath. Grrrrr. At least the snot is not as free flowing as it has been the last few days.

One good thing came out of being up early. It was wonderfully quiet so I wrote some more. It's so much easier to write when everyone else is asleep, there is no incessant noise from TV's, DVD players or computers. Absolute bliss. And the little bit of writing I did do released my mind from working allowing me to go back to sleep. Bonus!

Day 13: 0 words
Day 14: 586 words
Day 15: 250 words (so far)

No comments: