Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bloody snot!

And not in the Michael Caine sense. Actual, horrible, runny, bloody snot. It's been like that for the past three days. I think this cold is having a bad effect on my sinuses. Poop. And I can't get to the docs until Tuesday. Double poop.

It's only 11.10am, and already Principessa has had a full on strop. Grandand had brought the pebble painting kit in after putting it in the car last night. (It was taken from Principessa last night after she had continued to try and play with it after being told we would paint the pebbles today.) Principessa had come downstairs and found the kit and had taken it upstairs into Nanny's room. Both Nanny and I had told her not to open the box as Auntie Lindsay wanted to come round and spend time with her painting the pebbles, but this wasn't what Principessa wanted to hear. She proceeded to open the box, take out the blue paint, open it and spill it on Nanny's duvet. Not only was Principessa in a strop after Nanny took the paint and kit off her, but Nanny was in a strop too! Argh! All this and I'm stuck on the loo! So I had to explain to Principessa why, while sat on the loo, Nanny was so upset with her and why her pebble kit had been taken off her. Talk about toilet training!

Anyway, enough about bloody snot and toilet enforcement! Principessa has been quite good since her strop, sat, for the most part, quietly watching Night Garden on the old laptop. She has just gone upstairs to see Nanny, and has left me trapped in my seat, blocking me in with her table. Thanks, Principessa.

Day 16: 516 words

No comments: