Thursday, November 22, 2007

Run ragged!

Yawn. Feeling slightly tired today.

Principessa is being difficult this morning. She woke up so nicely, and we had a lovely 10 minute hug before things started going iffy. Then the computer rage began. I think she is slightly addicted. She is, at present, playing on the Night Garden game on the CBeebies website.

I had a letter from the hospital yesterday. I needed to make a follow-up appointment for the sleep tests. Eeps. I am hoping that it is just to say that things are still where they were last year, and that they will keep monitoring me on a yearly basis. Anyway, I called up to make the appointment, and the earliest date they had was April! I'm hoping that means I'm okay.

The NaNo writing is going quite well, if slowly. (Wow, that's not what I originally wanted to write! I think my muse took over there while I was yawning and typing at the same time!) I am still worried that what I am writing isn't good, but I am shutting down the inner critic and just putting one word after another.

Day 20: 283 words
Day 21: 429 words.

(Ooo, just found this band on the net. I quite like 'em. There is a kind of ethereal quality to their music. This song, however, is a cover. )

No comments: