Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Death warmed up feels better than I do right now.

:( Still not well. Principessa is a little better. She still has the sniffles just before going to bed, transforming her into a tiny snoring, growling duvet monster. My poor babe.

The hardly temperate zone of yuckiness has put a stop to my plans of going to the cinema with Laura tonight. We were going to watch 30 Days Of Night, but now we're not. It will have to wait until next week. I hate having to cancel plans with Laura because she now has to travel all the way from Manchester. I really am sorry for canceling.

Gaz bought me my birthday pressie early, and it's so nice to be spoiled! He bought Metroid Prime 3 for the Wii. Whilst I am enjoying playing it, I get very frustrated with the game. Every now and then there will be a section that I really struggle with. Argh! It makes me so mad. And the Wii-mote also plays up a lot, which only adds to my frustrations. But I am muddling through.

I shall say "Hello" to Kleddie now I know he reads this. Hope Val gets well soon.

I managed to get somewhat back on track with the NaNo story last night. I am hoping that I can match the word count from last night with my efforts tonight. I will be most pleased with myself if I do. Here is the updated word count for yesterday.

Day 12: 546 words

No comments: