Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Money for scrap paper.

I had to go to the doctors last night to get a doctor's letter to confirm the LGMD, because the OU had sent me a form to apply for Disability Student's Allowance (DSA), even though I can't be bothered applying for it. What a farce! Five minutes to get my info up on the computer, scribble down a few words on a sheet of headed A5, cost; £10! Unbelievable! I wish I could earn a tenner for five minutes work.

On the subject of the OU, I have just got to sort out the last of this DSA form, confirm something on the registration form, and I'm all sorted to start in February. Kirsty came around yesterday, and we sorted out her form for financial support, asked for a new submission date as she had missed the first one because she is waiting for her passport. So at least she can do the OU course too. After all, it was Kirsty who suggested doing a course, and then we trawled through the site to see what was on offer. As we both want to improve our English, we have chosen to do a BA (Hons) Humanities and English Language. I'm looking forward to one of the last courses we will study as it is a creative writing course.

Well, I didn't write any more on the story last night. Instead I went to bed at 9.30pm. Principessa was still awake, so if I start going to bed earlier maybe she will start going to sleep earlier. I'm hoping it will get her into a pattern. I am continuing with getting up early and doing some writing before Principessa wakes up, though.

Day 28: 506 words (with more later, hopefully.)

No comments: