Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Five things I did today.

1: Cooked a lovely beef and vegetable miso soup for lunch.
2: Played 'Oopsie-Daisy is a wicked witch and the Tombly-boos must be saved' with Principessa.
3: Played 'Oopsie-Daisy is sad and must lie down on the Doctor's couch and have some psychotherapy' with Principessa.
4: Did a little bit of writing (about 180 words).
5: Paid some money off the credit card bill.

Yes, Oopsie-Daisy has featured a lot, though they were the names I gave to the games. But the actions were all Principessa's. It was also her who said that Oopsie-Daisy was sad and laid her down on a little couch while sitting the Doctor down on the chair next to the couch!

The writing has taken a knock again. Principessa didn't go to sleep until about midnight last night, so I was so knackered and washed out from this cold that I just went to sleep. I didn't do any writing yesterday daytime because I was playing with Principessa and intermittently playing my Wii game. Poop! The slacking has begun. At lease today I have focussed on a different character and introduced a new character too. Woohoo! Will do word count tomorrow.

Night night, time for bed.

No comments: