Friday, August 29, 2008

Still hard at it.

I've got just about 1000 words now. Not sure if they are good words, but it seems to be coming together. Just got to write about the military-industrial-academic complex and music counter-culture, and then wind it up with the conclusion.

Ooh, this is a good article. Makes for interesting reading, and good for getting story ideas tumbling around. It's just a pity there are no references. I'd be more inclined to use the article. And this article too.

And Michael. I've sent those CD/DVD numbers to you on Facebook mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Ally.I did the military industrial complex.Think you will find that much easier than the music.It seems fairly straightforward to differenciate between what was mainstream and what was the emerging counter-culture.Plus there are plenty of quotes with opposing views.

My prediction is...
You will blast this off in no time at all and will developed another unhealthy obsession with guitar hero within a week!

Off to the day school tomorrow,if any huge lights or things of interest come up I will pass them on.

Ally said...

Thankee muchly! I had plans to go to the day school, but my brother - who would've tagged along to help me with getting around - is ill.

As for guitar hero... I think I played it for the first time in ages on Wednesday. Played one song, one that had been my nemesis, and finally cracked it! Haven't played it since. I so want to get Rock Band though!