Saturday, August 02, 2008

Is thinking a thought experiment?

If I could make Chewbacca noises, that's what I'd be doing right now. My brain is on overload with revising for TMA09. At the moment I am reading through the Rousseau philosophy stuff, though I will have to reread the philosophy from block 1. I have decided that I will get it done tomorrow night, once Principessa is asleep. I want it done and out of the way before next week. That way I can concentrate on TMA08, which I am dreading. I'm not looking forward to wading through Mr Marwick's verbose history of the 60s.

Speaking of Principessa... She is driving me crazy lately, answering back all the time. She has decided that being told off is a request, and will shout 'No thanks' at me when I do tell her off. It would be funny if it wasn't infuriating! If that's not enough, she is becoming really handy with her fists if she doesn't get her own way. Argh! I just don't know what to do. She is getting far too strong for me, every day seems like a constant struggle!

Ah well. I suppose I'd better get back to the revision instead of looking through my new sumi-e books. Ooohh, it looks all so interesting, and so relaxing, that I can't wait to get started on it. But I have to. I need to get this humanities course wrapped up before I stress out! But what I'd like to know is why someone was searching the internet for 'Myra Hindley in a leather skirt'? Very intriguing. (How do I know that someone was searching for this? Well, it came up in the feedburner stats this morning. The search pointed to my blog from comments made at this post.)

No comments: