Sunday, August 03, 2008

Holy heck! She scribbled shite!

Sorry for the bad language, but hmph! I think I may have failed the whole course. I have just finished TMA09, and boy, does my head hurt. I decided to go with art history and poetry, simply because I had forgotten to take my Ipod with me so I couldn't do the music, and the philosophy question scared the hell out of me! I am hoping that the art has saved me, as I feel more at ease with that than anything else. I think I could have managed the music well, but ah well, stupid me for not having the music piece with me. The poetry... well, the less said about that the better. I must have written the biggest load of poo ever! I will have my fingers crossed for months now while I wait for the results (I think the results come out in December). Wow, do I feel sick right now.

You know, I don't think I'm cut out to do an arts/humanities degree. Nevertheless, onwards with the 60s block. Not tonight, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scribbled shite eh-you would think so if you had seen mine!
Similarly did the art and think that was basically ok.I am going on the assumption that if i got 50% for the art,as opposed to the 84% in tma02 that gives me 25% of the total score.
poetry,oh dear,did not revise nearly enough and it showed,but total rubbish.The rhyme scheme stumped me,forgot about caesura and enjambement and just waffled on about metaphor and whispering.it really was bad,however if I only got 10% that is still a pass.Not very happy with myself but...
So,however thick you are feeling there is someone about 15 miles away who is way dumber!
Chin up just tma08 and we are done.Having said that it could be a toughie.Think it will be hard to sift through the material and use quotes relevant to the question.

Ally said...

You know, I twittered on about the whispering as well. The rhyme scheme got me too, it took me about 10 minutes to work the damn thing out. I mentioned enjambement and ceasura, but not the diction. I was completely flummoxed by the poem. I think I might need to get some poetry books before I start my creative writing course after that poor performance.

I really am hoping that I do well on the art. It's weird, I was petrified of the art stuff before I started this course, but now I feel more comfortable with it than any other part of the course. Ah well, hopefully all's well that ends well *fingers crossed*!