Friday, August 08, 2008

Crazy baby, little monkey.


Hmm, that sounds like some weird and wonderful parody of a martial arts film in the same vein as Crouching Tiger...

So, I am trudging through the 60s block with my brains dribbling out of my ears. As much as I like old Arthur's writing style, I do think he suffered a little with verbal diarrhoea. His repetitive, driving points home affirmations are not what bothers me, it's all the "in so far"'s and other little phrases of the sort that pepper each chapter. That is what is driving me up the wall! I can't wait for this block to be over!

This, however, is both relevant and brilliant!



And I can't wait for the creative writing course to start. I can feel my Combat Foxes (otherwise known as The Muse) cavorting around in my head, finding interesting phrases and inserting them into interesting situations. I think there is a new story, though an old idea, doing aerobics to get my attention. I am still pondering on whether I should write part of the whole idea as a short story though. Maybe I will, and use it as one of the TMAs. So I shall let it gestate some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's rather cool,did you photoshop the image of your daughter?

Still no tma?Wish it would hurry up-if it's bothering me it must be driving you potty!

Pretty much sorted out my structure for tma08,going with science and art.If I am short will pull something from the drug culture bit.

Still no bananas had to have cardboard for brekkie(Bran flakes)

Still terified after signing up for A215.You have the imagination and passion,I am,well i don't know... At least it will be a learning curve-however steep.

Ally said...

No, not got photoshop. Had to use paint, and it was a rush job, so I could've done better!

Nope, no TMA. I feel like I have OCD, checking on almost an hourly basis!

No bananas here, though I really want a banana butty!

I've got to start working my imagination again before A215, but looking forward to it :)