Monday, August 18, 2008

Procrastination unlimited.

Can't be bothered. Well, I can, I'm just apathetic. Well, I'm not, I just can't seem to get started.

Yep. TMA08 is proving to be that thing that forces me to sit and play games on the computer or just find something else to do instead. I think I have all of, ooh, 20 words. Only another 1980 to go. Bum. Inspiration is no longer my friend, and procrastination is now just part of the family. Hmph.

And as I have broken the embargo on not posting Principessa pics, this pic demonstrates my procrastination aptly, I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems that this being a level 2 essay is causing a few problems for both of us.There is so much info it's almost overloading me.Desperate to get this done so I can have a little time and my hols before plunging headfirst into yhe abject terror known as a215.ssume you got Peters mail re tma08.I have come to the conclusion again that we try to make things more difficult than they actually are.Intro/conclusion take approx 500 words so that gives 750ish on each subject which isn't a lot really.Concentrating on my structure and good layout etc.Don't suppose our analysis has to be perfect,after all tis just a matter of opinion.You WILL get there and then your crazy,abstact mind will be unleashed on A215.

Ally said...

Yep, got a bunch of emails from Peter about TMA08. I will have a look through the info later though. Wow, see, there is procrastination in action! Just as this reply is ;)

It's not so much that there is so much info to get through, it's more, I know it's there but I cannot be arsed to look at it! Or even think about it. I wonder if I'm having separation anxiety or something! At least I'm up to 94 words now!