Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Evil banana counter-culture.

Okay, so the picture is a bit blurry, blame the crappy camera with no manual focus. But, this morning, I took two bananas from the fruit draw for Principessa and me. I went into the front room, sat down and went to peel the banana, but I was stopped in my tracks when I saw that horrible white growth on the skin. Now, you can't see it from the pic, but there is a hole in the front of the growth, so I think it must be a spider egg sac. Eeeeuuuuggghhhh! I am just hoping that whatever was in it, spider, bug, alien, that it hatched before the banana bunch came into the house.

It's weird when you look at it close, it almost has the same appearance as the sherbert-filled UFOs. It still makes me cringe, though!

4 comments:

Skippy said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Ally said...

Accrington Stanley!

Skippy said...

Hoooer day?

Ally said...

Fazakerley!