Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ooooooohhhhh

Wandering around the OU forums (or should that be fora? After all, it's of Latin origin...) this afternoon I stumbled across a post about not scaring the newbies. Interest piqued, I nervously clicked on the post. It was nothing to be scared about, just something to be anxiously excited about. So, now I am about to have a look through the course materials for A215! Yay! But still anxiously! It's a reality now, not just something that's happening in the near future, not just a whispering thought.

Dagnamit! I still have TMA08 to do before I start playing!

*Slinks off to read the religion section*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not access mine,but my course registration hasn't gone through yet.Probably just as well need to concentrate on tma08.Done a draft of my intro and part of the science.Just reading about women in science which I hope to finish bt weekend.That should put me about 1000 words.So on schedule so far,having said that it is a really rough draft.Got to get it done though as i am away beginning of September so it has to be 100% complete by the end of the month.Bit of a rush and my mark will probably reflest that.Will certainly plan my hols better next year.

Ally said...

Not even started drafting. Well, not physically. I have ideas wandering around my head that I keep mentally writing and re-writing.

Principessa starts school on 2nd Sept, so I want to have 08 finished by the end of the month too. As for holidays, well, I don't have to worry about them. I have too many machinations that I need to function every day, so no holidays for me. As for next summer, as long as you don't do a 10 pointer after A215, you should have the whole of summer free!