Sunday, June 01, 2008

What would Mary Whitehouse think?

I really enjoyed last night's Doctor Who. It made me realise that I would like a timeshare in Moffat's head, so when living in Johnny Vegas's head (as mentioned here) got a little too warped, I'd have a parallel world of different warped to holiday in. I absolutely loved the 'the smell of books' lines. Reminded me of a Giles line from Buffy. Looking forward to next week's episode now.

I noticed this on the msn homepage too, and had to laugh at 'strangulation by obscene vegetable matter'! What would Mary Whitehouse say to flesh eating shadows?

(BTW, Dave, if you're reading this, don't click the link. It's a spoiler!)

I did have more to blog about, but I am currently playing Rapunzel to Principessa's prince - or that's what it feels like - so I am off to save my hair.

No comments: