Saturday, June 21, 2008

The art of a thousand walls.

Well, maybe not a thousand. In fact, it is the art of just one wall. My bedroom wall. Courtesy of Principessa. I think she has an irrational fear of using blank paper or something.


This little fella is above the radiator. He almost looks like a 'Chad was here' character.



This big beastie is above Principessa's bed. (Yep, she still sleeps in my room!) I think it looks a bit like a three year old's interpretation of the great Cthulhu! I would say 'but that's impossible as she has never seen a picture,' but then I remembered that her Uncle Gaz let her have the cuddly Cthulhu I gave him for his birthday.

She has been learning to write her name recently. I was really surprised when she shoved a piece of A4 paper in my hand with her name in her cute three-year old scrawl across the page. Made me so proud, it did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think you have a budding artist there! The top is really quite cool.Picasso once said " he could allways draw like an adult,but it took him all of his life to learn to draw like a five year old" or something like that.Check out Jason Brooks( the guy who did Hed Kandi etc)His line drawings are simple yet really effective.