Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh. My. Lashes.

Yeah, OK. Three posts in one day. What the hell!

After just about getting my money back on the Gold Cup bet I made yesterday, I thought I'd have another flutter today. I had a look down the Ascot races, but I was tripped up on the main race of the day. There were two horses I liked, and I couldn't choose. So I asked Principessa to choose the jacket she liked the most. Then I thought, let's just put a twist forecast on the two horses I couldn't choose between.

Wouldn't you just know it, the twist forecast came in! How chuffed am I? And all because I could make some tenuous connection between the horses - Lush Lashes and Infallible. Connection? Make-up!

*Dances round the room while wishing I had put a fiver bet on instead!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually won the office rugby world cup sweepstake earlier this year after correctly guessing the exact number of points that would be scored in total by the winner. Of course, I was the only person who didn't watch any of the matches and had to be told who'd won.

Ally said...

I think I'd need to be told about that too, if that was me! I used to enjoy watching rugby, but haven't watched it for a few years now. Bet it was a nice surprise, though.