Thursday, June 26, 2008

Keep Rickrolling, rolling, rolling, rolling, huh!

Just watching the tennis, Chris Eaton vs. Dmitry Tursunov. We all knew it would be tough, but at least he's giving it a good go. He's currently two sets down, and it's 3-2 to Tursunov in the third. I'm very impressed with Eaton, though.

But, I had to post. Twice today I have seen the term rickrolled. WTF, though I. The first time I let it pass. The second time the rickrolling was there in front of me, so I had to see. And did I giggle! Here, for your entertainment, is Doctor Who, Rickrolled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha rickrolling,it's a global thing apparently!Not seen that one though-absolute classic.Heard an interview with him about it on Radio2 and he loves it.Although he doesn't make any money from it.

Just turn up at the day school no need to RSVP.

Wish I liked tennis:(

Ally said...

I'd never heard about it before. It took reading Wil Wheaton's blog to learn about it! I think it's fantastic!

I will apologise now for the tennis stuff then, because there's probably another week of mainly tennis posts coming up! Wimbledon, and all, you know? :D