Thursday, June 12, 2008

Panic over!

SkiDaddles op went well. So well that he's at home already. The anaesthetist decided that he did not need the general, so he had the op under local anaesthetic. *Phew*

Andy Murray is in action again. Today he is playing Ernests Gulbis. Currently Gulbis has the first set and it is 5-1 to Murray in the second set.

I am still battling with the Wallace essay. It is turning into an epic of grand proportions. I am just wishing that I hadn't been lazy and noted the references while I put down the essay. Stupid me! So today I will go through and put in the references, then get down to finishing the damn thing off. Then I can start the next block: Myths and conventions. Just got to decide on which two of the set texts I shall do the next essay on. I have Medea, Pygmalion, Wide Sargasso Sea or Don Juan to choose from. I can't believe I'm nearly onto writing TMA07! This course seems to have gone by so fast!

No comments: