Friday, June 13, 2008

Alas, poor Wallace, your reputation never preceded you!

Done. Done, done, done. Well, as done as I can be.

I struggled through the last of the referencing and finishing the essay last night. Pants is not the word to describe that pile of mulched together words that hardly forms an answer. I can't believe how hard that damn essay was to write after enjoying the block so much. I'm going to leave it until Sunday, just to mature, then I will toothcomb it, edit it if necessary, and wing it into cyberspace to be marked. My poor brain hurts so much that I'm not sure I want to think about 'Pygmedjuan Sea'. But I must. Onwards, ho!

I am hoping the weather holds out for tomorrow. I'd be so miffed if it the weather turns bad and the tennis is called off. I've only been waiting a year to go and watch it. But, the weather is not looking good today, so I don't hold much hope for tomorrow. Bloody typical, it is, as the weather has been quite good for the last week. Bugger!

Oh, but talking about the tennis, yesterday's R16 match between Kei Nishikori and Rafa Nadal was brilliant! I was so impressed by Nishikori, I really wanted him to win. His flying forehand is fantastic. He's definitely one to watch for after taking the second set from Nadal. I would have like to have seen the Delray Beach final now, when he beat James Blake. Looking forward to seeing more of Nishikori.

No comments: