Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My love don't cost a thing...

So, I had to call the bank today. While on hold, waiting for the call to be answered, the interlude music was 'My Love Don't Cost A Thing' by J-Lo. Yep. Dripping with sarcasm.

The tennis has been good today. No surprises as yet, though I was kind of hoping that Troicki could beat Nalbandian. No such luck! I'm just pee'd off that I can't watch the doubles matches. The stupid BBC cut transmission just before it started. Bah! Humbug!

I shall discover if the soup I prepared today will taste OK tomorrow. I'm just a little dubious about it. The smell of the maitake mushrooms was quite unpleasant at first, but now the full soup base is done they don't smell too bad. I just hope I put enough ginger in. We shall see.

Tomorrow will be a day of dubiousness in more ways than one. Dad is going in to hospital to have a ganglion removed from his thumb. It'll be his first time under general anaesthetic, so I'm a bit worried.

Well, going to watch the end of Question Of Sport with skiDaddles.

No comments: