Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Plays like a demon!

I love watching Jo-Wilfried Tsonga play tennis. That's all there is to it! The match against Mikhail Youzny this morning was fantastic. He is fearless when he plays, and I know I have said that before, but it's so true! I think, with all the confidence he has built for himself over the last week, he should give Nadal a run for his money. I really can't wait to watch that match (though I probably wont be able to as it will most likely be on in the early hours of the morning).

The ice-skating is on now. Something else I like to watch. I just hope that the Kerrs will do well in the European Champs.

I was made up this morning to find that there are people who actually read my blog. Thank you!

(Okay, I know I have the neocounter widget
(isn't widget a fantastic word? Makes me think of an old John Smiths advert; Widget, it's got a widget, a lovely widget. A widget it has got!), but you don't know from that if anyone stops to read, or if they just surf past.)

I stayed up last night, hoping to watch some of the early matches, only to find that Eurosport were playing repeats of the Federer/Berdych match. I humphily began flicking through the channels, and ended up on Beeb One watching the movie 'Remember The Titans'. I've never taken the time to watch it before, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. I think I probably missed the first half hour, but that didn't take away from the rest of the film. I like fact-based films simply for their reality factor.

Well, I'm off now to read some books with Principessa (or rather, just one book, the book she calls the little book. It is called 'The History Of English' and traces back the origin of the English language. She likes the literary darlekects!), and then we will watch Shower Doctor Who (otherwise known as New Earth).

No comments: