Friday, August 31, 2007

Stupid Sky

Again, not much has been happening. The tennis and athletics are being watched, and lots of “Why aren’t they showing the Tim Henman/Andy Murray (delete where applicable) matches? I’m sure people are more interested in them than other matches,” has been said. The reply to which; “That’s Sky’s fault. They can make money from it as they have the rights to the matches.” I know it’s true, but none-the-less… Harrumph!


But, yay! At least Tim Henman proved me wrong. I was utterly convinced he would be out in the first round as his record against Dmitry Tursunov has not been brilliant. But lo and behold, Tim gave all us none-believes the bird and won the match. Woohoo, go Tiger! I don’t hold out much hope for him against Jo-Wilfred Tsonga though. That young’un is fearless in his tennis.


The perils of Ebay and the loving of Lobo comics have cost me £16. It has been 13 years since I spent that amount of money on Lobo comics all in one go. Ah well, it’s nice to splurge out on something you don’t need once in a while. I usually spend money on things Principessa doesn’t need.