Monday, August 06, 2007

I have decided it is time. 'To do what?' you may ask. Well, I'll tell you. I've decided it is time to start taking my writing more seriously. Principessa will be going to nursery next month, giving me a coupla hours free time a day.So I suppose it's the perfect time to start knuckling down and write some stuff. Lately I have found that the musing fairies are back with me, and ideas are starting to make themselves known again. This is muchos good news.


I have been looking into self publication. It is due to this that the idea of being serious about writing has finally imprinted itself into my head. I've found a good place to get my stories/ poems published, and it has additional services providing editing and proof reading. The bad news; it's a little expensive. So I will have to start saving up to get things done. At least I have the time to save, I haven't really moved for months with my writing! I think I have about 30,000 on one of my stories and about 11,000 on another.


Anyhoos, time to bugger off and make some lunch for Principessa. Otherwise I might end up losing an ear as she gnaws at me for food!

No comments: