Saturday, September 01, 2007

Oooooh, shoes.

I have indulged in buying some shoes. It's not often I buy shoes, I'm not one of those 'I really must have a million pairs of shoes' type of people. I am really happy with my purchases:

Rocket Dogs.


Vans.
I think it's safe to say I have been spending a bit lately. I'll have to stop, it's getting close to the buying of Chrsitmas pressies time of year. Argh! I've usually started by now, but I have no clue what to buy people this year. And God knows what I'm getting for Principessa, she has too many toys as it is. And the Charlie and Lola books and DVDs are teaching her bad habits. She is getting very mouthy and answering back a lot lately. And, oh woe is me, the 'I am not tired and I will not go to bed' Charlie and Lola book has been more a bane than a help. Silly me.

And now I have Principessa sat on my knee, vying for space with the laptop.

"Can we go to the bookshop, Mums?" she asks.

"Not today, babe," I say.

"Can we go to Boots, Mums?"

Something tell you she wants to go shopping?