Thursday, September 20, 2007

Written by Mum, dictated by Principessa

Burp, The Hospital.

Principessa is banging.
The Hospital.
Principessa has questions.
Principessa is looking for Broken.
He is sitting on the toilet.
He is giving a tea party.
The Hospital is wobbling.
The Hospital has the football.

I really don't know what goes on in her head! Can you tell she's recently visited the hospital?

She gave me one of those 'I can't believe it' moments this morning. She had found one of those resistance elastic excercise bands, and was playing Stretch with her Uncle Gaz. She let go of the band and it fired back at Gaz.

"That is deadly," said Gaz.

"Evidently!" Principessa said.

I nearly fell off my chair! I nearly fell over laughing last night too, when Mum told me what she had been saying and doing.

Mum has a massage mat that Principessa likes to play with. She was sitting on it last night when she said;

"It's easy to make them jump."

"What?" Nan asked.

"It's easy to make them jump," Principessa repeated.

Nan then turns round to look at what Principessa is talking about. She had only emptied a packet of crisps on the mat and was happily watching them jump! There is method to her madness, and that is scary!


No comments: