Sunday, September 09, 2007

Out of print.

That's something I hate. When books go out of print. Over the last few months, I have been trying to get hold of a good copy of Brian Lumley's 'Compleat Crow'. I tried to get a copy from Ebay, but was outbid, tried to get a copy from Abebooks, but no luck. Now finally, I have managed to get a copy. WOOOOHOOOOOO! Now I'm really looking forward to reading it.

I've mostly been reading Neil Gaiman stuff lately. I did something I promised myself I wouldn't do; read 'Stardust'. I wanted to see the film first. Ah well. If they do not manage to get everything from the book into the film, I will be really disappointed. I think 'Stardust' is one of the shortest books I have ever read (around 180 pages). I also read 'Neverwhere', a much more substantial book. That I really enjoyed. If you get a chance to read it, do. It's a very interesting concept for a story.

There has been a lot of crap happening here, but I am not going to go into it. It is not my story, it is my cousins, but it is affecting the whole family. I am very worried for both of them.

Time to get back to Principessa and her new interest; playing the keyboard. (My head hurts.)