Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's been a horrible few days.

I'm not a big fan of puke, I'm not a fan of puke full stop, but that is what the last few days has been filled with. Principessa started throwing up on Sunday afternoon and didn't stop until 6.30 Monday morning. I was worried she may be dehydrated, and the NHS Direct doctor told me to take her to the hospital. So off we went. Principessa had not been for a wee nearly all day Sunday, so that was also worrying me. We were discharged from the hospital just before 11am, after Principessa peed all over the floor in the obs ward! She's all fine now.

I was in bed all day yesterday. Thank God I wasn't puking. I was feeling so ill all day, I couldn't move. Linds was puking, Mum was feeling yucky, and Principessa was actually amazingly good most of the day. Gaz came down with the tummy bug today. Hopefully we will all be better by Friday, when Principessa turns three.

I finally got my Brian Lumley book. Yay! I haven't started reading it yet, I have other things I am reading. It is sitting there, looking like a piece of chocolate that I am saving as a treat!

Well, have to go. I need to be ready to sign for the delivery of Linds's new bed.