Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What the internet should be used for.


Okay, I saw this on Neil Gaiman's journal, but it is such a good cause that it would be wrong if I didn't jump on the bandwagon, or bookwagon as the case may be.

Over the last few days a fair number of authors and bloggers have been bringing to the attention of their readers a book debut; The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis.

The book was released two days ago, but unfortunately for Patry she cannot do the promotion for the book as she is recovering from cancer treatment. The people who have heard Patry's story have joined forces and launched a massive internet promotion for her book through their blogs and websites. I think that this is just amazing, that authors and bloggers alike are supporting her by advertising her book.

So, after that, go out and buy the book. I know I will.

1 comment:

Skippy said...

no, surely not buying ANOTHER book ;)