Saturday, January 19, 2008

Exciting tennis match.

Wow! What a match! Who'd have thought Janko Tipsaravic could take Roger Federer to 5 sets and four and a half hours and nearly win the match! As much as I enjoy watching Federer play, I would have loved to see Tipsaravic beat him. It would have been fantastic. You've got to feel for poor Janko after that.

This morning, I found a site that, I suppose you could say showcased, a short story by Haruki Murakami. It's an interesting way to display a story (just click on the illustrations to read through the story). The story itself is really good too. I think I will be reading a lot by Murakami-san.

I have started organising my poetry. I am just transcribing stuff I have in books onto the computer. I think 2008 should be the year I start sending things out to competitions, magazines, whatever. I missed the opportunity to send the LRRH short story out, as I hadn't finished rewriting it before the submission closing date. I'll try and find somewhere else to send it though.

No comments: