Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Little Terror

No, it's not what you think. Principessa is watching Charlie and Lola at the moment and she's watching one of her favourite episodes called 'My Little Town'. I don't know why, but Principessa is insistent that it is called 'My Little Terror'. I suppose, given the fact that Charlie is very selfish in the episode and doesn't give Lola a chance to play with the game that their grandparents gave them, it could seem like a little terror to Principessa. When she plays with other kids she is very happy to share (though not if she's playing with me or Nan or Grandand, then everything is hers alone!), so she probably feels that Charlie is terrorising Lola. Or maybe I am just looking too deeply into this!

I have started to do a write around for the problems in my story. (Dagnamit! I had some weird dreams last night and I didn't write them down when they woke me up. I just went straight back to sleep.) I think I might be getting somewhere in resolving the problems. With the help of a book on Celtic tree beliefs there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. It's possible going to take a few more days of working around but I think I might just get there.

Just lately, Neil Gaiman has been talking about Teller (of Penn and Teller fame) and his plans to do a very gory and with magic version of the Scottish Play. It sounds so interesting that I wish I could go and see it. It sucks to be stuck here! I wonder if they will film a showing and put it on DVD? I hope so, it sounds so intriguing!

No comments: