Saturday, January 05, 2008

I don't want to be a secret.

So, Principessa was getting ready to go out to the shops with Grandand and Auntie Linds when Grandand tried to put her (well, mine really) hat on. As he put it on her head it covered her eyes.

"But I don't want to be a secret," she said.

How cute can you get? Grandand took the hat from over her eyes, but by that time Principessa wanted to be secret. She put the hat back over her eyes and then tried feeling her way out into the hall. Sweet little soul!

I am just settling down to watch the Murray/Wawrinka final. At the mo it's 1-1 in the first set, both players winning their game off the back of the other's serve. For some reason, I don't have much hope of Murray winning. Wawrinka seems to be on such good form.

I think I'll sign off here. My yummy scrummy stuffed vine leaves should be cool enough to eat now.

No comments: