Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh so tired!

Knackered! And for no apparent reason. I think I need to stop reading before I go to bed.

Nothing much has been happening since the birthday celebrations on Sunday. I can't believe Principessa is four already. It feels like only yesterday I was in the horrible delivery room, with Melanie and H for support, hoping it wouldn't take too long for Princi to be born. 17 and a half hours later... Ouch! I'd say cats aren't in labout for that long, but then I didn't give birth to a litter of mewling kittens. Thank god! There would have been something seriously wrong then!

Well, must get to the creative scribbling. I have now been assigned my tutor, and the actual start date of the course is looming (27th Sept). So, the plan for the day is:

  • to bash out a few more freewrites
  • maybe do a few clusters around the TMA prompts
  • attempt some 'pen portraits'
  • do a couple of haiku
all in the next two hours! Then Princi is back from nursery. So, upanattam!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got my course materials and tutor yesterday.i have got Mrs Jackson,have you got the same?

Today it all begins,nervous and excited.This is going to be so different from A103.All the answers were in the books before,now they are are buried in the deep recesses of my brain.Going to need a brain chisel to dig them out.

Four bloody hospital appointments in five days it's driving me potty.Having said that maybe there is material there.
Had being suffering from abnormal heartbeats-which people and my GP disputed and thought I was exagerating.My pacemaker recorded 3158 problems in three months! Feel like ramming the report down my GPs throat.Perhaps time to meditate?
Good luck with the freewrites,a new journey begins.

Line @ WikkidWoman said...

hi ally, when is ur tutorial? 11th or 18th? Mines 11th, tutor name Karen.

Ally said...

Hiya Michael

My tutor and tutorials only came through today. My tutor is Dr. Hare.

Have you had a chance to look at the course materials yet?

Yipes about all the hospital appointments and heart problems. I really hope the docs find what's causing them all. But yes, there should be material there. Have a look at the bit about pen portraits, sitting in a waiting room would be good for that :)

Ally said...

Hiya Line,

No, different tutor. That sucks! I was really hoping we would have the same tutor. My tutorial is on the 18th Oct too. Bugger!

How've you been getting on with the BRB?

Skippy said...

aww 17 hours, that's nothing, my mate was in labour for 28.5 hours. She's a credit to you tho lady she really is :D
xx

Line @ WikkidWoman said...

aww that's a shame, but we can still got together online and share ideas :) I wonder if I'll get anyone I know in my tutor group.
My tutor group forum is not yet open so waiting excitedly for that

Ally said...

Yep, I feel quite alienated now! I wonder whose tutor group my cousin will be in?

I've not got a forum yet either. Wonder how long that will take?