Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day.



Eeps! It's Principessa's first day at Nursery today. I just don't understand how I managed to convert mini pink Sith Principessa into little blue schoolie Principessa!

Okay, so maybe it isn't technically her first day. She did try nursery last September, but she hated it. I think she may still have been a little too young. But she seems quite excited about it now, although this morning she was less enthusiastic. We'll see. I hope she does enjoy it this time round.

Just lately Principessa has decided it is fun to speak Mockney. I have no idea why. She keeps on saying things like:

  • Can I have my compu-ah?
  • I need to make it beh-ah.

It is very funny.

Anyhows, time for school.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never thought I would see a Sith in pink!

The day school was good fun.Nothing specific jumped out at me but it does help to crystalise your thoughts.The religion was great,which surprised me,tutor Helen was brilliant.The Hendrix lecture was also good and learnt a lot but as I was not doing music it was more for fun.

So,goodbye A103 what a ride!Sent tma08 this morning I am now officially in holiday mode.Roll on A215.To say I am petrified is an understatement.

Ally said...

Glad you enjoyed the day school. Anne, one of the fantastic ladies on the A103 forum, scanned the notes she had from the day school, so I'm going to have a read through them today.

Still stuck with 500 words to write. Ho hum. Hopefully I can get through them tomorrow during Princi's school time. I just want it done with!

Anonymous said...

Saw Ann at the day school,recognised her from her Facebook profile.Did try and smile and say hello but think she thought I was just some random freak!!To be fair there are a few strange types there,funny though never realised i was one of them!!

Skippy said...

aww my god she looks so cute in her uniform! how's she getting on?

Ally said...

Yeah, she's really liking it. Thankfully. It's really weird because it feels like she's changed! I think she seems more childlike, and not the mini stroppy adult she was last week, but Mumbles thinks she seems more mature! I thought she was quite mature (despite the strops) anyway. Saying that, last night was the first night she went and found her pyjamas and put them on herself. I was well chuffed!

Skippy said...

awww bless, I guess she's a big girl now huh?