Thursday, September 18, 2008

Locked out!

Oh noes! No access to the Open Uni forums! Noooooeeeeesssss! I can't cope with that! I'm all Grrrr Arggghhh right now.

At least bedtime is good. Sean Bean is a great Principessa-put-to-sleeper! And I'm enjoying listening to the stories as well. I'm looking forward to getting a little bit of time to myself so that I can listen to The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer, read by Jack Davenport. *Flibble* Interesting dreams lay ahead!

Well, off to tend to pebbledashing Principessa. And to do some studying, I suppose, now there is no distraction from course fora.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm flibble indeed :D

Line @ WikkidWoman said...

got the same problem hon, have you got Virgin? Apparently Virgin is having a connectivity issue with the OU. I made mr Line call the OU tech support, who told us this and said it had just been raised so they are working on a solution.
They called virgin who were useless as per usual.
If your not with virgin, then I don't know what it could be :)

Ally said...

Yep, I'm with Virgin too. I thought it might have been that, but then there were a few other sites I couldn't reach yesterday too. Ah well. It's all back on again today, yay!