Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bleurgh.

Didn't get anything done yesterday. My poor Principessa was very poorly.

Yesterday morning she woke up screaming "I have red in my mouth!" I thought she had had a nightmare, so I gave her a cuddle and she went back to sleep again. She woke up again complaining of the same thing, and then throughout the morning she complained intermittently about the red in her mouth. I gave her a colds and coughs pastille, and for a little while she was okay and happily went to the swing park. But when she came home she complained about a headache, had a cuddle and then went upstairs to sit with Nanny. The next thing I knew she was panic crying, and Nanny was calling that she had been sick. Oh, my poor little munchkin. Being sick frightens her so much. She was so ill all last night, but by this morning she was back to her normal demanding self. Well, not so normal. She has been very bossy this morning, making up for yesterday. Little monster! But I'd rather have her like that than the sickly Principessa. It's really weird though, as it is around this time every year she has a one day illness that always includes a puke fest. Very strange.

At the moment, she is making interesting Jackson Pollock type pictures on the computer, so I am going to read some more of the Big Red Book PDF, and do some freewriting. I am letting the clusters sleep in today.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

awww i hope she's ok now lovely :(
xxx

Ally said...

She is. She spent most of yesterday making up for the trouble she didn't get into on Saturday when she was being sick!

Skippy said...

heheheheheheh sounds like a kids prerogative to me heheheh!