Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Keep on dreaming boy, 'cos when you stop dreaming it's time to die.

(Picture from www.bbc.co.uk/sports)

Ah well. Andy Murray didn't win. He gave it a good shot, and played some fantastic tennis, but Roger came out and you could see the win in his eyes. Andy was just a pesky little fly that needed swatting, and swatting in the most complete sense of the word. But still, what an amazing game. Some of the rallies brought out the best tennis in the both of them, but I haven't seen Roger play that way - with that confidence - all year. Stunning!

Elizabeth Bear is offering up some more food for thought in regards to narrators and POV. Go have a read. You wont be disappointed.

So, Principessa is in school. I would love to get some writing done, but there is nowhere in this silly house that provides any silence. I think I may have to invest in some earplugs, just to blot out the sounds of the TV. Drives me mad. I'd love just to switch the TV off, but a Skidaddles insists on zoning out in front of it. Ho hum.

Anyhows, off to wash Principessa's painted uniform.

No comments: