Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Site searches.

I love Feedburner. It makes having a blog or a site much more interesting. I love being able to see how people have found my blog, and what they have searched for to find themselves on the clicking journey here. The one thing that puzzles me though, is why 'bloody snot' is the search term that I find is most used to lead people here! It makes me laugh sooo much!

On TMA stuff... I ripped apart my gladiators essay last night and spent this morning reconstructing it. I'm still not sure if I have answered the question fully, but hey ho, it's done. I've also completed the Colosseum part, coming in right on the nose of the 300 words limit. Woohoo! I just hope, when the time comes to send it off (yep, I still have about a week to mull it all over) to be marked that I get a good result.

Anyways, 'tis more or less boe-boes time, so night night. Xx

No comments: