Sunday, March 09, 2008

Noctem Aeternus is no more.

Poo! I enjoyed the first, and last, copy of this e-mag. Bah! Just goes to prove, you can't give anything away for free.

There is supposed to be a big storm heading in tonight. It's being billed as the worst of the winter. Doesn't sound good, does it? At the moment we have blue skies and sunshine, but I expect this is the calm. If the wind is as bad as it was the night after the quake then it's going to be scary. If the wind is worse then I think I should sleep in a wooden box! It always feels like the wind is going to put the windows in when it is gusting.

Hmmm, I hope Principessa is being good for Grandand. They have gone to the swing park this morning, and I am having a little breathing space. I should really use this time to study, but it's Sunday. Saying that though, I'm not feeling too certain that I am going to be able to get my head around the architecture part of the Colosseum block. That's what I've been reading up on since I gave myself a break from the glads! I'm wondering if my tutor received my TMA too. And if she has, if she's marked it. I don't know if I can wait until next week to find out what my mark is. But I'm going to have to.

No comments: