Monday, March 24, 2008

The Cinemark.

I ventured out to the cinema with Principessa today. Grandand and Kirst came along with us, and we went to see Dr Seuss' Horton Hears A Who.

We stopped off at Pizza Hut first to have lunch. For the most part Principessa behaved, but she was given a small box of crayons and a little activity book when we walked in. Yup, she tried drawing on the walls, but was more successful at drawing on the table under the cover of her book. Then she saw some balloons and insisted that she had to have one. The girl on the till gave her a balloon, so she then ran around the place saying that balloons were her favourite. It completely distracted her from her meal until the girl came to take the pizzas away to be boxed. Principessa grabbed the girl's leg and said:

  • My pizza! My pizza! Don't you dare take it!

Yup! Just let me crawl up into a ball and die here! Well, we managed to get out of Pizza Hut and Principessa decided it would be fun to leg it all over the foyer of the cinema. Argh. Poor Kirst had to chase her more than once. Then once in the screen room she started calming down. Too good to be true... Just a bit. About half way through it seemed that she had found some pent up energy and started running up and down the steps and up to the screen. At one point she even crawled under the curtain below the screen! I had to ask Kirst to retrieve her. When I asked Principessa if she enjoyed the film she said:

  • Yes, it was a great film.

Little pain! I enjoyed the parts of the film I had the chance to watch, apart from the dictator kangaroo.

I am now starting to worry that I haven't answered the gladiators question properly now. I think I might sit down later with the print out and hash it out, then finish the write up for the Colosseum part. Or I might just have an early night. Mmmmmmmmsleep!

No comments: