Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How dumb am I?

This morning the Postie posted an evelope through the door for me. Oooohh, I thought, I haven't ordered anything recently. I opened the envelope curiously and pulled out a thin book - 'Gladiators, The Bloody Truth'. Perplexed, I was, let me tell you! I searched the envelope for any tell tale sign of whom it was from, but only discovered it had been posted from Swansea. I began wondering where this person had got my address from, and how they knew I was studying the gladiators. Argh! Paranoia was running rife!

I decided to check Amazon, just in case I had ordered it and forgotten. I'm glad I did. I had ordered it from one of the marketplace sellers over three weeks ago. It had completely slipped my mind. I kicked myself for being so silly!

Now I have another book to read, so I may be doing more work on the finished essay. What am I saying? I WILL be doing more work on the essay, as my brain was kicked into action after the forum chat last night. So I will take a break from studying today and do some stuff with Principessa - if I can separate her from her computer!

No comments: