Monday, March 03, 2008

Calling Dr Principessa!

Principessa received her very first dress-up outfit today. She has never really been interested in dress-up before, apart from every now and again trying to wear my clothes (very funny!), so when I was ordering clothes for her I asked her to pick her pyjamas and she also picked a doctor outfit.

Over the last couple of weeks she has also been trying very hard to work out how to write her letters (see above). I am so very proud of her. I am amazed that she wants to try these things now, at such a young age. Saying that, she has been interested in words and letters since she was a little baba! (I was made up when she started having a go at the letters, and saw her when she did the letters above. On getting the book out a day later to clean it for her so she could do it all over again, I was amazed to see that she had gone through the whole book. She had tried to work out how every letter was written, succeeding on the majority of them. Clever little clogs!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Clever little clogs!" Like her mum perhaps(in a nice way of course)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ally,think a lot of people don't understand what it's like to feel bad every day of your life.Sure it's the same for you.It's just varying degrees of illness.Would love a day where I could honestly say"today I feel great"Thanks for your comments,you are an inspirational character who will succeed.

Pixie said...

aaaaaawwwwwwww