Friday, March 07, 2008

Brain + Overdrive = Schroedinger's Lolcat

So, yeah. I don't know why I suddenly started to think about this thought experiment, but it sufficiently piqued my interest to have a poke about on the web. And I found this picture. Fantastic, isn't it? I love it! I don't know if what I'm thinking about regarding the experiment will come to anything,

Picture (c) dantegeek
but my imagination is playing games with it.

I've been having a skim through David Crystal's blog lately too. Very interesting stuff. Though the post about well good had me thinking. At the end he says something along the lines of "Look out for well better." Hmmm, I'm sure we were using that phrase when I was in school in the late 80's, early 90's. For example, going back to those days; "New Kids On The Block are well better than Bros." Nevertheless, it's fun reading his observations.


No comments: