Wednesday, April 02, 2008

No pics...

So today, after finding that someone had lifted a photo of Principessa from the blog and posted it to another site/messageboard, I have decided that I need to remove all pics of her from here and Facebook. It freaked me out just a little, and I found it quite a bit creepy that someone would just take a photo without asking and post it somewhere Netside that I visit.

Skips, I know you have some pics of Principessa on your sites, so could I ask you to take them down please? Likewise, anyone else I know. If you have posted any pics of Principessa, could you please take them down. Thanks lotsly.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

I never post pictures anywhere other than my flickr and never of kids unless with parental permission, not for a long while (years ago I never thought of it).

I make any of any I have private to me and people I trust. I think I have some of her when she was about 18 months on your birthday meal out that I was sure were private but I will check. But other than that I don't have any of her at all.

:)

Ally said...

Thanks hon :D

Skippy said...

Tis done, one has slipped through but it's gone private now :)
xx