Friday, April 25, 2008

Are we what we are?

Principessa this morning:

  • You are a drum. Nanny is a giraffe. I am Principessa.

So there you go.

I went a bit ITunes crazy yesterday. After playing GH, some of the tunes have become so ingrained that I need to listen to them some more. I bought some Muse, Heart, Killers and Weezer (though not the song on GH3, but 'Gone Fishin''). And because I just love the video, and I'd never bought a video for the ipod, I got 'Here We Go Again' by OK Go. Such a good vid, and there is an advert on TV that copies it, though I can't remember what for. Ah well.

Rousseau is still feeding my brain at the moment. It's all very interesting reading (oooh, here's a song I haven't heard for ages - 'All I wanna do' by Heart. Love a good rock ballad, me! Sorry for the interruption!) and it is churning the creative juices, though what Rousseau has to do with robots - I have no idea! Wow, six months ago I never thought I'd be talking about Rousseau and how his mental ramblings would inspire me. I didn't know who Rousseau was, let alone be thinking of studying more philosophy. Hmmm.

No comments: