Thursday, April 24, 2008

Goodbye Louis XVI, I hope!

I'm done. It's written and printed, so all that is left to do now is give TMA04 one final squiz and send it off. *Phew* is all I can say. I really hated every minute of this one. Trying to work a way to write witting and unwitting testimony into one piece of continuous prose was tough. But, when all is said and done, I suppose it has taught me a handy skill that I could translate into my writing. When I get back to my writing, that is.

Principessa is still a funny one. Nanny had been talking about the habits of animals with her the other day, and had told Principessa that she was not an animal, this was the reply that Nanny received:

  • Are you an elephant then?

Later on, she turned round to Grandand and said:

  • Grandand, I am not a sambwich!

She is a crazy baby! The other day I went to put on Guitar Hero, and Principessa decided she wanted to watch Nick Jr. Here is the conversation:

  • Me: Can I play guitar babs?
  • Princi: No, I want Nick Jr.
  • Me: But you can play on your computer.
  • Princi: No. I want Nick Jr.
  • Me: But you've switched your computer on. You need to switch it off before you can watch Nick Jr.
  • Princi: NO. I WANT NICK JR.
  • Me: But you have your computer.
  • Princi: And?

I didn't know she had those kinds of arguing skills! It completely killed my argument off, I was far to busy laughing at the turn of events!

Well, time to go and get TMA04 in order. I hope it is okay and not just a load of bull!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Ally,speeding ahead again eh.It's not due till a week on Friday! Having said that I hope to complete by the end of the weekend.Must admit my painting /drawing is suffering,tmas seem to take all my time.Done part one and two and am hoping to draft part three this afternoon.Maybe I can get back to a portrait I have been ignoring for ages.

Ally said...

Not really speeding ahead. I have to get it finished early enough to post it to my tutor. She can't use the eTMA system.

It's not just the TMAs that are helping my avoid the writing at the mo, Guitar Hero has a lot to answer for too. But, playing Guitar Hero is helping me relax, which in turn is helping me with doing the TMAs because I am not pressuring myself too much. It also gives me time to think without stressing out, so I suggest taking a few hours out to do some painting, it will free up your thought process :D