Saturday, April 05, 2008

The excitement....

Was barely contained and only partially worth it. Bah!

The new series of Doctor Who... Hmmm... I wont say too much because I don't want to spoil the story for peeps reading this who haven't seen the episode yet (Hi Dave!).

Well, Catherine Tate was good. There was a fantastic bit with her and the Doctor when she finds him, and Sarah Lancashire was good as an alien nanny, but other than that the episode was a bit like pulling teeth. I really didn't enjoy the story, the bits for Donna were the only parts that made it bearable. Me, saying that! Didn't think it'd happen! David Tennant was his usual Doctor self, though his performance just seem to lack something.

Hmph, after all the waiting I was disappointed. The whole episode was too cutesy. I suppose the only way to go from here is up? I hope so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't seem to be able to get into this Doctor Who,it's not the same.My fond memories are of Tom Baker and the Daleks and dodgy sets and make-up.Can remember being terrified when was v young by Davros, davos? Seems a bit to sanitised and less "cult like" for me.Having said that I did like the Chrostopher Ecclestone one were the aliens became farting politicians!